I saw these and I KNEW I had to make them… for breakfast no less. MAJOR Mummy points with this one… and added ones for the fact that they were so easy, the kids could help with little or no mess. Parenting win! DD#1 put the nutella on the crescent rolls and rolls them up. DD’s #2 & #3 rolled them in the cinnamon sugar and well… DD#4 ate them. That’s helping right? Lol.
In a nutshell, these were so easy!!
1. Preheat oven according to the package.
2. Roll out the dough.
3. Place a teaspoon or a little more of nutella at the wider end of the piece of dough.
4. Cross the points of the wide end over the nutella, then roll up.
5. Seal any open edges by squishing the dough together.
6. Roll in cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake according to the directions
8. Take out of the oven and eat when cooled.
9. Drool in ecstasy!
These would probably be super nommy with some mini marshmellows added… kind of s’mores’y. But… that does sound super sweet! Literally.
Go and make these. You know you want to! Anything with nutella is a win!
Originating link: Pinterest Inspiration